Pay your debt online with no commissions. The procedure is quick, simple and safe.
This service is currently available to debtors of the following portfolios: Pillar Finance Designated Activity Company / Cairo No. 1 Finance Designated Activity Company / Cairo No. 2 Finance Designated Activity Company / Mexico Finance Designated Activity Company (DAC / Intrum Hellas Designated Activity Company
How you pay online
To pay your debt online with e-Payment, you need to:
- Use a debit card – you cannot pay with a credit card.
- Have an email – to receive the payment details. This email will be used exclusively for the specific transaction.
If your debt cannot be paid online with e-Payment, we inform you about alternative options.
Simple procedure with no commissions
When communicating with a representative you express your intention to pay your debt online. No need to go to a branch.
You immediately receive an email with the online payment details:
- The online payment request
- The payment code
- The debt amount
The email includes a unique link and the information of its validity period leading to a secure online payment page where the amount is autofilled.
Fill in the debit card details for payment in the secure payment page:
- Debit card number
- Expiration date
- CVV verification code
Select PAYMENT to carry out the payment order.
Once the online payment is completed you receive an email confirming the transaction details.
The payment is shown in your loan after 2 days. This is why it is important to complete the payment right after you receive the email with the e-Payment link. This way you avoid any delays in the payment being shown in the loan.
What you need to know
- If the debt amount exceeds €2,000 per transaction, the online payment is broken down to several smaller payments.
- From the sending of the e-mail, you have at your disposal a specific period of time to make your payment. The e-mail you will receive indicates the period of time.
More arrangements for you
Discover our new e-Services for your convenience and safety.