The doValue Group is a leading operator in Greece, offering services for the management of credit portfolios and real estate assets to banks and investors.
doValue manages €31bn of assets in Greece.
The Greek activity of the doValue Group were initially developed through the creation of a local start-up in 2018 and subsequently grown through the acquisition of the servicing division of Eurobank.
The acquisition of Eurobank’s servicing division by doValue was completed in 2020 and has been fully integrated in the doValue Group.
doValue S.p.A. owns 80% of doValue Greece, with the remaining 20% being owned by Eurobank.
Find the debt settlement that best meets your needs and learn more about the legal framework and relevant procedures.
Find property opportunities throughout Greece on the integrated property management and promotion platfom altamiraproperties.gr.
We help you to quickly carry out all the necessary steps to settle debts, certificates, documents or other requests.
e-Requests: Online request for updates on your debt
Online request for updates on your debt
doValue S.p.A. (“doValue”) is pleased to communicate the completion of Project Souq, the disposal to Intrum of two NPL portfolios of approximately €630 million of aggrega...
We are expanding our cooperation with Debitos, the leading secondary online non-performing loan transaction market in Europe...
doValue Greece is making a powerful entry in the real estate management market. Through doValue Greece Real Estate Services...
We help you with the more practical issues about your debt settlement and answer your most frequently asked questions.
We help you quickly carry out all required actions for debt settlement, certificate, document or other requests
We answer your most frequently asked questions about forbearance programs, securitizations, communication with our company and other issues related to your debts