During your debt settlement process, you may need to fill in certain forms. Find out and download the most frequently used forms.
For third-party authorisation
If you want to authorise someone with regard to issues relating to your debt settlement, you may download, fill in and sign:
- General authorisation form – you will need to state the reason why you authorise the third party and have your signature authenticated by a police department or a Citizen Service Centre (KEP).
Alternatively, you may issue an authorisation through gov.gr, following the step-by-step instructions. It will be legally equivalent to an authorisation with authenticated signature.
For settlements pursuant to the Code of Conduct
If you want to settle your debts pursuant to the Code of Conduct of Law 4224/2013, you may download the forms you will need to fill in and sign:
- Standardised Financial Statement
- Bank Debt Statement for companies with breakdown by bank and/or credit servicing company
Find out all the supporting documents you need to submit for the assessment of your financial situation to get your debt settled.
For lodging an appeal
If you want to lodge an appeal pursuant to Law 4224/2013, download the form you need to fill in and sign:
- Borrower appeal form to lodge your appeal with doValue Greece.
For processing of special categories of personal data
If you are facing health problems, you need to submit the relevant documents. These include personal health data (e.g. for physical and mental condition, disabilities, medical history or other health data).
For these documents to be accepted, you must be informed and give your consent to the processing of your special category personal data. Download the form you need to fill in and sign:
If the health problem concerns a third party connected to you, they also need to download, fill in and sign:
- Solemn declaration – consent authorising you to submit the relevant documents on their behalf.
You need to have your signature authenticated by a police department or a Citizen Service Centre (KEP).
Alternatively, you may issue a solemn declaration through gov.gr, following the step-by-step instructions. It will be legally equivalent to a solemn declaration with authenticated signature.
Find out more about the processing of personal data by doValue Greece.