The main governing committees for the management of doValue Greece and of related risks are the Executive Committee, the Business Risk Management Committee, the Ethics Committee and the Remuneration Committee.
The powers and duties of each committee are laid down by Executive Act issued by the Executive Chairman and the CEO.
Executive Committee (ExCo)
The main duty of the Executive Committee is to design, develop and implement doValue’s strategy. It also recommends to the Board certain initiatives related to our company’s strategy.
The Executive Committee ensures that our company develops a clearly defined strategy, in accordance with the guidance of the Board and its approved business plan.
It reviews, assesses and decides on all major initiatives of doValue Greece. It ensures the proper maintenance of the appropriate internal audit systems.
The Executive Committee is made up of the following members:
- General Director of Retail Banking and Client Executive for Third-Party Portfolios
- General Director of Business and Corporate Banking and Client Executive for the ERB Portfolio
- General Director of Operations, Technology and Organisation
- Head of Transactions and Advisory Services, Head of Business and Corporate Banking I, and Client Executive for the Cairo I, II and III Portfolios
- Head of Northern Greece
- Head of Strategy, Policy, Analysis and Reporting
- Head of Real Estate Management
- Head of Transformation and Client Executive for the Pillar Portfolio
- Head of Financial Services and Reporting
- Head of Human Resources
- Head of Corporate Governance, Chairman’s Office and Strategy and Support of International Activities
Business Risk Management Committee
The main duty of the Business Risk Management Committee is to oversee doValue Greece’s risk management framework.
The Business Risk Management Committee knows our company’s risk appetite.
It ensures that every business entity has everything it needs to identify, measure, monitor and manage risk:
- Proper governance structure
The main duty of the Ethics Committee is to ensure the application and improvement of doValue Greece’s Code of Conduct.
It also contributes to the development of a comprehensive ethics framework to which all our people and close associates in Greece must comply with.
Compliance with the Code of Ethics ensures the protection of:
- The dignity and personality of doValue Greece’s people
- The good reputation and interests of doValue Greece
The main duty of the Remuneration Committee is to support the supervision of the design and operation of the remuneration system.
The Remuneration Committee ensures that remuneration is appropriate and consistent with:
- doValue Greece’s culture
- Long-term entrepreneurship
- Risk appetite
- Performance and assessment environment
- Any legal or regulatory requirements
It also incorporates measures for the prevention of conflicts of interest.